Grooming services are available at both our Arana Hills Vet Clinic and Fernlands Veterinary Practice.
Tegan, our talented stylist is available every Tuesday at Arana Hills Veterinary Clinic.
And vet nurse Ash is available Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday at our Fernlands Veterinary Practice.
Our Standard Service includes:
- Hydrobath (or handwash for small dogs and cats) with natural shampoo
- Medicated baths on request
- Leave-in conditioner
- Blow dry and brushing
- Ear clean
- Nail clip
- Hygiene coat clip or full body clip and stylePrices start from $64 for a small dog. An exact quote can be given on drop off once your pet’s coat and specific grooming requirements have been assessed.
We recommend that you try to book your pet in for a groom a least 2 weeks in advance, as both groomers can book up quickly. (especially in the warmer months)
🐶🚿 Hydrobathing is available at both Arana Hills Vet Clinic and Fernlands Vet Practice
Why a Hydrobath?
- Smell better
- Flea treatment (available)
- Low cost
- Someone else can get wet and cold
- Conditioner – de-tangles
- Removes dead skin
- Removes dead hair
- A thermostat adjusted according to the outside temperature
Small Dogs $15Large Dogs $30
Medicated Hydrobaths are also available